Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone possibly interested in being a Mechanic London to Paris charity ride?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I have been approached by a charity to be their mechanic for a 3 day event (Aug Bank holiday) London to Paris, all accommodation and return eurostar back to London.
    Would involve being in a van (YOU WOULD NOT BE DRIVING) and carrying out repairs on the roadside, at the moment about 22 riders.
    I still need to discuss with the organizer about /liability insurance/parts/tools etc.

I have told them the charge is between £175-£200 a day plus hotel/food/etc and return euro star.

Things you would need to bear in mind… you gotta know what you are doing !

So why am I posting this up on here… plain and simple would rather spend time with my family/need to be in the shop/done numerous events and its bloody hard work !

I cant promise anything all I can do is pass your details along…heck I dont even want commision 😉
    If you want to earn £600 for 3 days work then pm me.

cheers

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Bump !

overbikedagain
    Free Member

got a mate whos bikeshop has just shut…very good mech..past on this thread

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Hi Geezer,
    I do this type of thing for a living, so done events like this before and have own tools, bike spares, set up etc so am interested.
    I drop you an email.

Rob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone possibly interested in being a Mechanic London to Paris charity ride?’ is closed to new replies.