Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone playing Bloodborne?
  • bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I’m a relatively casual gamer. Don’t really indulge in online gaming, but love me a decent single player story. Slowly coming to the end of the decent single player games on the PS4, and there’s only really Bloodborne on the horizon until Batman Arkham comes out at the end of June.

With this in mind, will Bloodborne destroy me? As it looks like it has the difficulty curve of a 90 degree angle. Or is there going to be a twisted pleasure of persevering for the first 15-20hours of getting my bottom handed to me?

Point of note, I never played Dark Souls.

Russell96

Learn to love the “You Died” screen, you’ll see it quite often to start with, yes its bloody hard to start with you do need to keep at it, it will get easier for you after the first few hours. My tip upgrade your weapons as soon as you can and keep on upgrading.

BenjiM

Unless you played the early EVE Online you’ll have no idea how difficult the learning curve of a modern game can be!

samuri
    Free Member

This is next on my list I reckon. Far Cry is so huge though I think it’ll be a while before I need to.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone playing Bloodborne?’ is closed to new replies.