Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone own Polaris baggies?
  • MoreCashThanDash

Making use of stuffing my back so I can’t ride on this fine sunny morning by checking through my selection of baggies.

One pair too old and waistband gone saggy – binned.

One pair a bit too short in the leg – charity sack, unless someone wants some second hand Aldi softshell shorts?

One pair too flappy and rustly – fate undecided as yet.

One pair…..just need a month or so of more moderate food intake to get back into them 😳

So, need another pair. LBS stock Polaris at reasonable prices and can get 10% off as well. Any Polaris recommendations – even if it is just “don’t”?

Not too long, not too short, not too rustly, not too flouro Enduro, don’t need fancy pockets or room for pads, happy to consider waterproof if not boil in the bag as a result

Cheers

mudsoul
    Free Member

I’ve had a pair of their 3/4 riding shorts (forget the model name now but think it might have been “Transition“) for about three years. These were my shit weather riding shorts and they seemed to be long wearing if not the best fitting pair I’ve had.

MoreCashThanDash

Cheers

Anyone else?

nickthegreek
    Free Member

I have the polaris descent shorts, the am 1000 trousers and the 3/4 shorts . Comfy, quick drying and look ok. The customer service backup is great as well.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/polaris-bikewear-great-service

bullandbladder
    Free Member

http://www.polaris-bikewear.co.uk/products/am-500-repel-trail-short/

I’ve been using a pair since November and am well impressed. Good fit, well-featured and seem to be wearing well. Maybe a bit too baggy for some but I’m a fat git!
    I paid about £40 for mine at Go Outdoors

vorlich
    Free Member

Happy enough with mine, bought to replace the pair I’d being using for the previous 8! Years, but we finally coming dangerously close to wearing through at the arse. I preferred the old ones, but no complaints with the new pair so far.

MoreCashThanDash

Cheers, might go and try the Descent shorts when I can drive again

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone own Polaris baggies?’ is closed to new replies.