Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • anyone own lake Mxz302 and where can i get them cheap(er)
  • turneround

after 3 yrs of almost losing my toes at the puffer and other winter goings on, decided to splash out on some Lakes to replace my shimano winter booties… anyone had / got a pair and are they worth the cash?… if so where's the best place to spend me cash…

Oh, read they come up small but both my other pairs of lakes are the right size.. i'm a 46 they are a 46

cheers

Junkyard
    Free Member

Got last years version – hell they are dear now. Very warm – =never really had any issues with them heat wise. BOA works well as easy to tighten with gloves on. Crap for walking in as my foot lifts in them but perfect fit for riding. Occasionally the top part leaks – neoprene cuff and when it does or you get water in the shoe [foot in river due to acepting pointless challenge to ride river – BARNES ontent]it has no where to go and then it does get very very cold /sloshy. you need something waterprrof over top of them to stop rain running down leg and into them – Endura lights for me – dear though at £90
    I got mine for £50 from ebay not sure they are worth the new price TBH the shimno winter one is well reviewed iirc – not sure it as warm. Mine are size 44 as are all my shoes if anything a litlle [tiny mm] bigger than shimano /other shoes. Wearing well look like they will last for years if wear to date is anything to go by – used mine sept – march ish – can just ish get away with in summer if you have to but as well tohave wet feet as boiling hot feet.
    Take ages to dry out once wet as well

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘anyone own lake Mxz302 and where can i get them cheap(er)’ is closed to new replies.