Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone owe a Ford Grand Tourneo Connect?
  • Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Looking at a Ford Grand Tourneo Connect opposed to a VW Caddy Maxi. Looks to longer and wider than a LWB Caddy and it’s got independent suspension all round. I’ve had VW Caddy before and didn’t think it great. Anyone got good experiences with the Ford?

wilko1999
    Free Member

Yes yes yes I’ve got one and I think its bl88dy great 😀 Huge amounts of space inside and it drives very similar to my Focus Estate that it replaced. Its the 1.5tdci, pulls pretty well for its size and is relaxed and quiet on the motorway. For my requirements – 3 kids, dogs, biking lifestyle etc its perfect. Also I’m constantly doing building jobs on my old house and garden so its doubling as a work van too. I’d get another.

trusty

I’m also looking at one of these, or the smaller one. What are they like for getting whole bikes in to? I’m liking the idea of something that’s a van, but not a van…

wilko1999
    Free Member

Its great for fitting whole bikes in. With the rearmost two seats folded flat, and one of the middle row folded flat, I can still fit my large Banshee Spitfire in without removing the wheels. Leaving four seats still up.

Tracey

We have the normal one, swapped a Fiat 500 for it so that our daughter could get her bike and gear in more easily. It will take a 29er Enduro in with the wheels on and loads of space left. Need to compress the 160mm forks to get it passed the rear roof storage boxes, not all the models have them. Ours is the 1.6 petrol ecoboost auto. It pulls very well but the fuel economy is rubbish.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone owe a Ford Grand Tourneo Connect?’ is closed to new replies.