Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone out there willing to lend me an Alpkit Tarp and Bivi bag for next week
  • postierich
    Free Member

Alpkit are out of stock and have them coming in stock in July but need them for a bikepacking trip next week, willing to pay postage and if you want swop for the brand new kit when they come in stock for being so kind!
    Rig 7 Tarp and a Hunka Bivi Bag

Cheers rich

Houns

Yes, can do. I have an unused black Hunka you can have if I can have a new Hunka XL in exchange when they come in to stock?

Edit

Of course I’ll pay the extra

postierich
    Free Member

That’s great James let me know postage and will send the dosh!

richard.munro@outlook.com

postierich
    Free Member

Bivi bag sorted just the tarp!!! pretty please

stevemakin

where are we going to need a tarp ?

BTW I have a Hunka you can borrow save James posting one to you ?

cvilla

Another alternative is to borrow/use a tent outer, add some guidelines and that should work, just a thought 🙂

gazc
    Free Member

what about a poundland/builders tarp. literally a couple of quid and the small ones are big enough for one person and not too bulky when folded up. a mate of mine brought one on a multiday bivi no probs, bit conspicuous tho!

postierich
    Free Member

When we get cut off from the outside world @ 2am in the morning in our pursuit of the record of 34 hrs to do the Lakeland loop Steve 🙂
    Need one anyway and Houns needs an XL

stevemakin

no probs 🙂

BTW, my tarp was £4 off amazon 😉

stevemakin

postierich
    Free Member

I will pass left my camo days years ago !

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars absolute garbage,do not waste your money.
    As a tree surgeon i purchased this to cover a log pile due to it being waterproof. Upon first opening it you can tell instantly how terrible the quality is,its the same size as a man size tissue and about as durable! If you are buying this to cover logs look else where and pay a bit more,the first sign of a small peg on a log that has had poor snedding and it will poke a…

stevemakin

its been fine the 4 times I’ve used it, its only a rain shelter, not a tent 🙂

stevemakin

just re read your OP, next week ?, thought it was week of 14/15th ?

postierich
    Free Member

It is that week just getting prepared!
    Maps all marked out looks pretty intimidating 🙂

wingnuts

Decathlon Tarps by the barrow load here! Email to arrange if you want me to post you one. Me – MK you – where?

stevemakin

good job we aint rushing then 😉

postierich
    Free Member

Sorted for the gear now thanks all 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone out there willing to lend me an Alpkit Tarp and Bivi bag for next week’ is closed to new replies.