Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone ordered from Pro bike shop fr and told item was out of stock?
  • boxxer7
    Free Member

As above really, it does specifically say on the side bar that all items on website are Instock? So many places say they are when they’re not.

ocrider

Never happened to me. Everything ordered through them has always turned up.

boxxer7
    Free Member

Thats the sort of thing I wanted to hear, contacted actionsports.de about the item on their site that said it was instock but turns out when I checked they didn’t have any. Don’t want to part with the cash if they don’t have it like everyone else.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    boxxer7
    Free Member

Got an email back this morning after placing an order, they have asked for proof of address and ID. Is this normal it was quite a big order and paid by credit card.

boxxer7
    Free Member

Anyone thinking of using them I would highly recommend them!

I ordered a set of 55 RC3 Ti from them, I had emailed various other sites asking of they had stock (as they were showing stock) only to be told they did not have any and we’re unsure if they were going to get any more as the supplier had none.

It turns out that pro bike shops website only shows items that are instock, and once the stock is gone that item disappears from the website! A nice change from so many others advertising in stock items when they actually have none.

Pro bike shops communication was excellent throughout! Item arrived 4 days after ordering and considering it was a public holiday in France Monday I was impressed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ordered from Pro bike shop fr and told item was out of stock?’ is closed to new replies.