Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone order a narrow wide chain ring from Superstar this week??
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Ordered a 32t black chainring from SS earlier this week.. even had a despatched email 2 days ago. Had another email today saying actually we wont have them until the 6th of June and we pretended to send it. The website still says they are all in stock. No answer to emails. Cant even be bothered to try and phone them. Was hoping to setup my new 1×10 for a visit to BPW next week..

Drac

Minty biscuit anyone?

justinbieber

Mine arrived this morning, after placing the order on Saturday 17th. I checked on their FB page yesterday and it was saying the black ones are now out of stock again.

Crap service, and a complete lack of communication.

I read all the stories on here and thought they can’t be that bad. I was wrong. They’re worse

jimthelad
    Free Member

My mate got one, despite ordering a rotor and some grips. On the other hand, some poor chap in NZ is not getting his for a while.

matther01
    Free Member

Pours tea…

Conan257
    Free Member

Popped in the other week at 1300, which by my reckoning is after lunch….

2 people eating had no interest in serving me, a third who was on a laptop with headphones in begrudgingly helped….

But, I reckon that if I really needed better service I’d have to pay more for the parts….

the_chosen_llama
    Free Member

Sorry slight side line, how good are they at holding the chain on? Do you still need a chaindevice if it was used predominently for downhill?

njcisca

Very pleasantly surprised ordered 34T in black yesterday and its here today 😀
    Still waiting other parts so no chance to use it yet.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Classic.. i emailed them again this morning and asked them if they could send a 34t Chain ring instead.. This was the reply….

Hello, we are very sorry the mistake, we have two options to by which we can correct the mistake:

1. You can return the incorrect item only to us and we will swap the item for you as fast as we can once we have the incorrect item back with us.

2. If you need the item quickly you can reorder the item you require via the web shop and return the incorrect item to us for a full refund for both the item and your postage.

Please include a completed copy of the returns from which can be found on the following link: http://www.superstarcomponents.com/Images/Returnform.pdf

If you would like your return postage refunded we are happy to do this as long as it is stated on the completed returns form. For full details on all returns and warranty process please read our terms and conditions. http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/privacy.php

We apologise again for the mistake.

ERRRRR… WTF you havent effin sent me anything!!!!

Jamie
    Free Member

ERRRRR… WTF you havent effin sent me anything!!!!

Stop stalling. Just send back the imaginary item.

Simple.

mixmaster
    Free Member

Ordered a 32T Gold a week ago last Monday and it arrived couple days after no problem.

Did email with a query regards mounting it front or back of spider as the tabs looked like they were going to be close to the chain…

Some feedback on anyone using one of these would be nice.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Milk anyone?

mixmaster
    Free Member

Sorry forgot to add I did get a reply to my email the next day.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone order a narrow wide chain ring from Superstar this week??’ is closed to new replies.