Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone on here used mobilephonesdirectco.uk?
  • granny_ring

Mixed reviews on google, but the best prices I’ve seen so far for a sim free phone.
    Many of the complaints have been about slow delivery and items not being in stock. I’m not too worried about delivery taking a few days longer but wondered what they were like in dealing with warranty issues?
    Anyone got any good/bad feedback?
    TIA

HughStew

I used them about 18 months ago. No problems, but in general with these online only bods you either get a fine transaction with no problems, or if something goes wrong you get really crappy service. It’s a risk, paid off for me.

sc-xc

Used recently for iPhone 6, cheapest by a long shot…EE said they couldn’t compete.

Phone arrived next day, no worries

M6TTF
    Free Member

Yes used them for my iphone 6. Didn’t ha e stock, despite showing it as being in stock. Took a couple of weeks. Used them for the one before that, and had it next day

granny_ring

Ok ta, might be worth a punt. Just got to decide which phone now….
    S5, Note 4 or Xperia Z3 🙂

iolo
    Free Member

Don’t get a Samsung. Bloody awful phones. I got rid of an S4 as I couldn’t get on with it. Mrs iolo has an S5 with work. After 2 weeks it looked 3 years old as the chrome came off. She hates it. The only good thing about it is the camera.

dannybgoode

Mobiles.co.uk is better. Online subsidiary of the carphonewhorehouse and never had an issue with cashback etc. They make the process very easy too.

Never failed to get a phone to me next day when they said they would.

Good price on the payg and sim free also.

granny_ring

I’ve been ok with my S3 but each to their own.
    Cheers danny will have a look at them too.

dannybgoode

If you not buying the Sony Z3 or Z3 compact you’re buying the wrong phone 😉

Cougar

Expansys are usually worth a look.

stumpy01

Nope, but I’ve used buymobilephones.net and got a great deal.

As someone said above…if the transaction is smooth then most of these sites are fine. I think it’s just when there are issues, it can be a nightmare to sort them.

granny_ring

Mobile.co.uk no good for sim free phones that I’m looking at.
    I’ll try the last two as well thanks guys.

stumpy01

I think Expansys have a clearance section which is definitely worth a look…

granny_ring

Thanks for help, ordered a Z3 on Amazon as were the best for price and they have them in stock, apparently!
    We’ll see. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here used mobilephonesdirectco.uk?’ is closed to new replies.