Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Anyone on here properly fart?
  • Cougar

Years back, I had a work colleague over for home-made fajitas and a real ale session.

We spent the following day deflating. It was rank. People walked past our office, went “jesus what’s that smell?” and we blamed it on the Gents’ next door whilst continuing to turn the air brown. The perfect crime.

By the middle of the afternoon, Facilities had called out Dynarod to inspect the toilets. Oops.

grahamt1980

Snap – that just had me crying with laughter

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I recently got some antibiotics to help with adult acne.
    Although I’ve stopped taking them, they have flicked a switch in my botty.

Now I do extremely, long, loud farts which I can control pitch/timbre of quite nicely. Yet they never smell. Aurally, they are quite remarkable.

newrobdob
    Free Member

I recently got some antibiotics to help with adult acne.
    Although I’ve stopped taking them, they have flicked a switch in my botty.

OH MY WORD THATS IT!! I was taking the same thing for the same problem and had the same result!!!

Did you think the increased volume and frequency made up for the loss of smell? I’m still torn on whether it did or not.

There is a satisfaction in parping out a real eye-waterer that I wasn’t getting with the pills.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

>properly fart

No I do a half assed version. Maybe I need a Jedi-like lesson or butt skills course?

derek_starship
    Free Member

I can control pitch/timbre of quite nicely

ADSR?

derek_starship
    Free Member

When I was about 17, I was out walking the local streets with some mates.

Suddenly, Lee squatted and said “hang on lads.” He whipped a lighter out, put the flame nextto his tracksuit clad bottom and farted. A perfect little flame appeared between his cheeks but then spread as it consumed the synthetic material. His arse was afire! He patted the flame out and then laughed so much that he pissed himself! God knows what passers by were thinking. What a scene.

redthunder
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZG4iejbM5Y[/video]

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here properly fart?’ is closed to new replies.