Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone on here a GCSE PE expert??
  • sambob
    Free Member

i need to know what qualifications are needed for someone to assess me in mountain biking, as a certain ex world cup xc racer/ last minute commentator has offered to assess me 😀 he also said he would help me at the same time 🙂

boxelder

Probably depend on which exam board. It's their call I believe.

stevemorg2

I'm no expert but I helped a mate's son with his GCSE PE. I've just got SMBLA TCL (and a fair bit of leading experience to go with it) but that was enough to satisfy the school and the awarding body – as far as I can recall they were more interested in the "recognised" albeit basic qualification than they were race experience

.duncan
    Free Member

hmm i was assessed on road cycling. got automatic 25/25 because i "rode for the local club" along with a few other guys….

might have been some corruption at my school 🙄

sambob
    Free Member

its Edexcel. the certain mentor/ assessor has level 2 coach,SMBLA leader and will have british cycling thingy by the end of june. he is in the first group to do it, some brand new thing. i dont think he could be anymore qualified, he spent 15 years on the world cup circuit aswell 🙂

bullheart
    Free Member

I teach PE. He'll be fine.

sambob
    Free Member

cheers. does it help to know hes nick craig? 😛

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

thats a bit jammy. nice one

boxelder

I wondered how long it would take to drop the name.
    Don't get all nervous in Mr Craig's presence and muck it up……..

sambob
    Free Member

hehe, thanks. his son sails at the same sailing club so had a good chat about dalby and him winning the first heat of the pickering street race thing and all the pros in a big cloud of dust after wiping out behind him 😆 and boxelder, that is most likely 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here a GCSE PE expert??’ is closed to new replies.