Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone near Caulfield, Melbourne?
  • Marmoset
    Free Member

Is anyone on here in Melbourne? I’ve just seen a bike that would suit my wife to a Tee but it’s a Trek and hence the shop won’t ship it. Only way of getting it is to have someone go in to buy it and then ship it over to me in WA.

Cheers

Rich

skinnyboy
    Free Member

I work up the road in Bentleigh mate.

If you can organise shipping and money I can pick it up and send it on it’s merry way

Mark

Marmoset
    Free Member

Cheers Mark that’s Brilliant! I’ll ask the shop about dimensions etc to get a shipping quote, and see if they’ll supply it to you in the box. Will get back to you and see how we go. Do you have an email address I can get you on? Mine is rwinder001ATgmail.com.

Thanks again, STW never ceases to amaze me 😆

skinnyboy
    Free Member

Sent you an email fella

Marmoset
    Free Member

Emailed you back Mark…

Marmoset
    Free Member

Did you get my email Mark, it’s looking a bit more involved than just picking the box up. Trek bikes have to leave the shop built up 🙄

Rich

Marmoset
    Free Member

That’s them Mike. I’m after the 2013 cali s that they’ve got in stock.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well by the sounds of it they don’t want to sell it! You could try the old I’m flying out and I need to take it with me (then book a courier).

I was down that way just before you posted too.

I guess as it’s 2013 it’s probably built and sat on the shelf so they are not keen to pack and ship it for the extra work.

Marmoset
    Free Member

It seems that way. Trek don’t allow them to sell it boxed up, but you’d have thought this could be relaxed with some older stock…ah well, seen a spesh and a ‘dale in the local stores that are worth a look.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m just sorting out my next perth trip but it’s going to be late August I reckon and although via Melbourne I’m not going to get out the airport on that one. TBH my mate here would sell you it built then ship it if you know what I mean but not a trek dealer.

skinnyboy
    Free Member

Well that sucks mate. There are some massive weirdoes running bike shops here, its almost cabal like! My mate has just opened a new shop and would appreciate the business if your interested and more than accommodate your needs.

Urban Pedaler

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone near Caulfield, Melbourne?’ is closed to new replies.