• This topic has 17 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by GW.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • anyone managed to watch the world cup in belgium on freecaster?
  • willy
    Free Member

has it been or is it on later today?
    its supposed to be ‘live’ on freecaster?
    but when you click on the video it just says thanks for watching?

Jamie
    Free Member

They were having technical problems yesterday during the 4X, **** satellites, so assume its more of the same unfortunately.

Edit: After a few page refreshes seems to be working for me.

willy
    Free Member

could you send me the link that your watching it from as i maybe trying to watch the wrong thing? thanks bud
    he says 20 refreshes later…

Marge
    Free Member

Was it also shown on Eurosport? (I hope so as I had it programmed to record)

nickc

working fine for me, thenkfully it’s the XC so no Warner shouting 🙂

willy
    Free Member

sorry marge dont no?
    im trying to watch the DH xc well borin to watch

sharki
    Free Member

try this, it’s slow but…..

xc is dull to watch anyway, 4X yesterday was great most of the time, when we weren’t looking away from the timed run mid run..

http://freecaster.tv/live/mtb/1007116/nissan-uci-mountain-bike-world-cup-houffalize-xco

willy
    Free Member

does it take a while to load likes? because i am getting just the title type screen with the xc dude on a bike and is that the dh?

willy
    Free Member

i have achieved a screen with an hour and a half countdown. can you only watch the xc live or is it the dh too? cheers

willy
    Free Member

totally got myself very confused!?? is itjust the xc this weekend or the dh too? ad if so the dh is it available to watch somewhere?

sharki
    Free Member

DH next sunday

willy
    Free Member

ooo ok this might have been slightly pointless then but thanks for helping anyhoo

Brown
    Free Member

There’s no DH this weekend. The 4x was yesterday, women’s XC has just been on and the coverage of the men’s will start when the countdown ends.

Edit – and in the time it took me to type that your question has been answered!

TheChunk
    Free Member

Started watching the 4X yesterday but that mong shouting soon put me off. Watched it on Eurosport instead.

willy
    Free Member

i love that ‘mong’ shouting gets well excited about it!! better than a borin commentater, however he does get a bit overexcited sometimes which is rather funny. cheers anyways brown at least you tried.

GW
    Free Member

WC DH in Belguim? 😆
    The UCI have made some ridiculous decisions in their time but surely even they aren’t that stupid.

is “that mong” commentating on the XC? – might be the first time XC has ever been watchable… “come on you losers!!” 😉

willy
    Free Member

i know thats the immediate reactioin isnt it? belgium…? downhill….? you what….? but aparently so there are some hills ther somewhere.

im afraid the xc isnt watchable due to ‘connection problems’ aaah what a shame.

GW
    Free Member

I’m watching it fine..

it’s “shplendid” according to the commentator – who isn’t Rob Warner 😥

can’t see me watching for long!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘anyone managed to watch the world cup in belgium on freecaster?’ is closed to new replies.