Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • anyone lost a mount vision.
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Give the guy some credit, -1 feedback & can't spell! at least he's amusing!

robhughes
    Free Member

how do you get -1 feedback.

singletrackmind

I want it . Its got 29 gears, the worlds first 1 x 29 groupset ..gimme gimme gimme

pixelmix
    Free Member

Pretty darned amusing if it wasn't for the fact that some poor sod is without a Marin. Anyone close fancy giving him a buzz? I'm mystified by this 6ft rider on a 16" 'medium' frame.

scraprider
    Free Member

lol hes also selling some bike shoes.

Daffy

Sussed it! …It's not stolen. *shakes head* nope!

The guy's clearly American. The clues are right there in the description.

Aluminum and carbon mix verey light whight…

…although…not entirely sure if he's going for colour or weight with the last bit… 😕

Jamie
    Free Member

How can people have such piss poor spelling? It is almost like they are actively trying to misspell words.

Anyways, anyone this can be reported to?

GaryLake
    Free Member

The ebay one is an '08 apparently, so prob not…

solarider
    Free Member

Don't you mean too thowsend and ait GaryLake?

How do you report these people? This is fishier than a fishy thing! Too many bikes get stolen and appear on eBay. Or, a lot of bikes get sold by very poorly educated people who just can't spell or string a sentence together.

Even if you weren't put off by his ad, his feedback isn't exactly glowing. 1 sale, 1 complaint. A perfect record!

MrAgreeable

I've dropped an email to ATB Sales. I wouldn't be surprised if this was legit to be honest, but from experience I know that it's just a moment of someone's time to check.

Spongebob
    Free Member

This bike has been relisted and is still on eBay.

The description is clearly letting it down. Well, the single photograph picture isn't helping either.

What I can't understand is how someone with such dreadful writing skills could manage to muster £2400 for a mountainbike! To have the odd spare £2400 knocking about, one usually has a good income. I find that most people with a decent income can spell!!

If he made MTB enthuaist type noises in his advert, it would all sound a lot more credible.

So it was probably not his purchase. My bet is on daddy. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘anyone lost a mount vision.’ is closed to new replies.