Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone lost a Gold Reign with 36s?
  • acjim
    Free Member

Just saw one of these:

Looking hotter than the sun. If you’ve had one stolen drop me an email and I’ll give you the details – Police probably won’t be able to do anything but you never know.

jimjamesjamesh(at)googlemail.com

Cheers

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

you just saw 1?

what do you mean?

in a bin or sumthing?

acjim
    Free Member

no I mean saw as in spotted a fellow who looked quite a long way from the normal mountain biker riding ££ bike in an area that is known for theft.

will
    Free Member

I presumed you mean you were going through a rough area, and noticed a squadron of scallies all on BMXs Mo-peds and then one on this?

acjim
    Free Member

will you are on the money (just one scally though)

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

makes sense…

GaryLake
    Free Member

Got be careful, I saw some scalley looking kid on a blinged out Pat that had never seen mud, assumed the worst. Later found out my mate from the LBS had sold it to him and he had cancer or something so his folks treated him :-X

acjim
    Free Member

Yes, I’m not supposing the worst just thought I would ask in case anyone on here was missing a pride and joy.

will
    Free Member

Nice of you Jim. If i ever noticed anybody on my bike, after it was stolen i go bloody spare!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Yeah, be a bit careful. You run the risk of people on here condemning you as a vile racist or something, if you dare to suggest that someone who doesn’t ‘fit the picture’ might be up to no good…

Actually, if you saw me out on me bike locally, you might come to a similar conclusion. Scruffy, puffa jacket, beanie hat, jeans, trainers. Probably smoking a fag, too. Looks a bit incongruous, I suppose. If I saw me, I’d be a bit suspicious, to be perfectly honest! ‘Who’s that scrote, on a nice bike?’ And there’s a feller locally, similar sort of thing, rides a really nice old Orange with nice bits. Just a bike enthusiast. Living on a council estate doesn’t preclude you from owning and appreciating nice bikes.

Mind, even having said that, there’s kids round here on blatantly nicked bikes. The giveaways are; too big/small, lad on a ‘ladies’ model, and one of the worst, recently, a lad on a road bike, too big for him, with roadie clipless pedals. Spesh Allez or something. And yes, bike theft is very high round here.

You’d be ok with a Jones, though. No-one would nick that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone lost a Gold Reign with 36s?’ is closed to new replies.