Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone "lost" a Canyon Road bike ? – suspicious eBay ad !!!
  • adi66
    Free Member

Just been looking on eBay and spotted this!

Seems a little odd that there s no description of the bike other than the cut and pasted bit from the canyon web site.

…. Oh and not to mention the slightly suspicious bar position and history of selling Sat Navs that the seller as, and cash only sale.

Draw your own conclusions:

Suspicious- looks it to me.

northernmatt

Linky no worky

Jamie
    Free Member

There is definitely something off with that bar position.

…and your link is broken.

MS
    Free Member

LOL! the bars are on back to front! Looks dodgy as!

MSP

Looks like it still has labels on it, do canyon flip the bars round for packing/postage?

Maybe CC fraud or stolen from the couriers.

adi66
    Free Member

Cheers for the working link 🙂

Just tried to report it to eBay, as a suspicious ad. But as I’m not a law enforcement official I can’t !

bearnecessities

I like the set up, but that does remind me I should scour google/here now spotted an apple green Orange 5 being ridden today by someone that didn’t seem appropriate, in Leeds. White forks, but went past quite fast.

EDIT: Hoping it’s not this one! http://singletrackworld.com/2012/09/weve-had-a-break-in/

piemonster
    bookwyse
    Free Member

Dodgy as hell, look at his other items and they have different contact numbers!!!

MSP

That’s a cheap chinese frame with cannondale stickers on it, the ad even says it is a replica.

adi66
    Free Member

Anyone on any popular roadie forums that can get this ad linked up…. Hopefully we will find the truth out (re-unite it with its proper owner)

PMK2060

I asked if he had a receipt and he claims that he does.

Still not convinced.

See his response below: –

HiThere is a receipt for the bike but I’m selling it without the warranty and please not the receipt is not transferable. Cheers

adi66
    Free Member

I asked if he had a receipt and he claims that he does.

Still not convinced.

See his response below: –

HiThere is a receipt for the bike but I’m selling it without the warranty and please not the receipt is not transferable. Cheers

Still Seems really dodgy to me !

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone "lost" a Canyon Road bike ? – suspicious eBay ad !!!’ is closed to new replies.