Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone loose their wheels at hamsterley last night
  • retrogirl
    Free Member

Last night was riding at hamsterley when I packed up the car I found 2 wheels and think they were left behind by a guy who was parked next to me riding a boardman I left them propped up against the shed by where he parked in case he came back for them but if not that is where I left them and whoever it was I hope you get them back

stu8975
    Free Member

http://www.mtbe.co.uk/lost-my-wheels-at-hamsterley-thursday-night-t25884.html

Looks like they’ve gone, should of handed them in to the visitor centre.

steel4real
    Free Member

Visitor centre open at night then is it ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    daryl90
    Free Member

That was me. Gonna have a drive through now and hopefully they’ve turned up. Thanks for your post 🙂

monogramman
    Free Member

I think if people find items they should take them home, or hand them in to visitor centers/shops

Whilst the psa is nice, not everyone is as honest as you. I’m sure the owner wouldn’t mind collecting or paying postage for the safe return of their property.

daryl90
    Free Member

Been down today and no luck 🙁 time to price up replacements i think 🙁

retrogirl
    Free Member

sorry that they weren’t there I would have handed them in but everything was closed which you would expect at 10 at night I left them there thinking that the owner would come straight back once he noticed did you ask in wood n wheels as well as the visitor centre?

daryl90
    Free Member

retrogirl. can i use you as a whitness for my insurance claim form? ive emailed you can you email your name and address if you are willing please?

cynic-al
    Free Member

You can claim for this?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Just as much as you can for an “accident” at work 😕

daryl90
    Free Member

im covered for accidental loss so why not use it

cynic-al
    Free Member

Bigyin…..yawn.

OP, fair enough, I didn’t realise leaving stuff would be covered.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone loose their wheels at hamsterley last night’ is closed to new replies.