• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone looking to do the Asthma Beach to Beach next year (skinny tyres content)
  • DrP

As per the title really!
    See here for more info…

Being a Bo’mo resident it seems rude not to really (plus my folks live near the finish line too – warm showers all round!)

So, anyone seen it/done it/doing it??

DrP

yarp
    Free Member

I’ve just signed up for their info pack. Dont have a road bike, but I might give it a go on a mtb with some fast rolling tyres.
    Do I have to wear lycra and sniff saddles in a roadie style? ;p

DrP

Probably lots of saddle sniffing involved….!
    I might do it on the fixie for a laff too!

Awaiting the info pack, but 90% sure my name’ll be down by the end of the week….

DrP

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Got the info pack a few weeks ago. Looks a good route 140 miles i think.

The only thing putting me off is having to tap people up again for money (£250 raised needed to enter) for a charity i have no real attachment to. I’d prefer to give my friends money to a charity closer to me.

Talk me into it Dr.

DrP

I reckon that there’d be little punishment for failing to raise the full amount, no?
    I did the L2B offroad a few years back, and was a few quid short of the ‘needed sum’, but left with my kneecaps still intact!

Surely the £50 covers the ‘running costs’ and the rest is for wheezy kids?

Speaking of which – get the chaps at the school to pay up – you’ll get the amount!
    Go on!

DrP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone looking to do the Asthma Beach to Beach next year (skinny tyres content)’ is closed to new replies.