Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Anyone looking forward to Spring ?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Actually – if that’s wheat, it looks a bit short – it’s over knee height here in Wiltshire. Is it just planted later there or what?

perchypanther
    Free Member

It was planted on the 12th of May as far as I am aware – I was riding past when the tractor was buzzing about planting it.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well FINALLY it’s stopped raining and the low hanging grey clouds have dissipated. I’m now experiencing high white puffy clouds and Sunshine 8)

Still on the cold side, and still bloody Northerly Winds 😈

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    molgrips
    Free Member

Weird weather pattern though, isn’t it? I can’t remember weather like this since I’ve been watching.

Tosspot on Absolute Radio just proclaimed it to be bright sunshine in London – I’m only in Epping and it’s grim

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Still cloudy and miserable in Reading.

Heating went back on yesterday when the thermostat failed to get above 13C by the time I got home.

xico
    Free Member

Still ….ing freezing in Huddersfield. Oh, wait a minute the sun’s just shown up. No, false alarm, it’s gone again!

fasthaggis

I can’t remember weather like this since I’ve been watching.

That’s how it starts,you will be forgetting kids names next 😛

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol, I already do that! At least, I get them mixed up…

teamslug
    Free Member

Locals here are all gathered together staring and pointing at the large yellow ball in the sky. Although truth be told they do it for lots of things!.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Has ‘Spring’ arrived for everyone in the UK now?

It’s wall to wall Summer in South Wales at the moment, frankly, we’re not equipped for all this “not raining” weather.

my forehead seemed to be melting into my eyes at BPW yesterday and all reports show that the the soil in the woods is moving in drifts with the breeze.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

It’s been nigh on permanent sunshine since the start of May in Cumbria; shorts and T shirts at work. Although it took me till yesterday to spot my first “topless dad at Tescos”

bikebouy
    Free Member

The sun has shone bright and hot for a few days now, so I’m calling Springtime having arrived.

I have a red nose, the tan lines have more definition and I’m now spotting more Ladies in strappy vests and short skirts.

8)

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Still on the cold side, and still bloody Northerly Winds

Offshore at Compton. 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Anyone looking forward to Spring ?’ is closed to new replies.