Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone looking for SSEC entry / accommodation?
  • hepstanton

Basically i have a paid (and confirmed) entry to the Singlespeed Euros in the Forest of Dean next month – plus a hotel room for the Friday and Saturday nights at the event hotel that was booked at a discounted rate of £115 for the 2 nights.

and now i can't go. Balls.

So if anyone out there is after either or both then let me know – Sheldon at SSEC has confirmed he will switch the entry details over as the event is already full.

cheers

hepstanton

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

father
    Free Member

Tell me more about the room. Could be interested.

Already entered the event.

sheldona
    Free Member

Not fancying the camping Farther? 😉

father
    Free Member

A proper bed is far more appropriate for one of my advancing years.

And Phil likes his little comforts too!

I think I can still hack it in the tent if need be.

hepstanton

Sorry for delayed reply! I have a double room booked for both Friday and Saturday nights at The Speech House Hotel (http://www.thespeechhouse.co.uk). its right next to the event and was recommended by Sheldon as the 'event hotel' if you like.

He block booked all the rooms at a special rate – basically £116 for both nights including breakfast which seems like a pretty good deal.

Anyway cos it was on a deal I had to pay in full and they wont refund me! TBH I'd be happy to pass it on for £100 if that suits? Let me know if you want to go for it and we can work out best way of going about it!

cheers

sheldona
    Free Member

its right next to the event and was recommended by Sheldon as the 'event hotel' if you like.

Its closer than that! The event* is being held in the hotel 😉

*Apart from the riding bit!!

father
    Free Member

I would definitely like to take the room: £100 is certainly good for me.

I'm not sure how best to sort payment. My e-mail address is in my forum profile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone looking for SSEC entry / accommodation?’ is closed to new replies.