Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone looking for someone to ride with in Warminster, Wiltshire?
  • a16xmj
    Free Member

Hi guys.

My name is Alex. I’m new to this forum, so I hope you don’t all mind me posting this, and sorry if this is in the wrong category…

Anyway, I have just moved to Warminster (wiltshire) from up north and I don’t know anyone nearby. So I was just wondering if there is anyone on this forum who lives in or near to Warminster who is looking for someone to cycle with?

I am 28 (male) and I’m something of a beginner in mountain biking terms, but I’m a veteran of doing adventure sports and I’m keen to throw myself into mountain biking.

I’ve already been exploring the woods near to me and looking for fun trails, but I’m sure there must be loads more around here, so if anyone wants to take pitty on my lack of friends, send me a PM or something!

andyv
    Free Member

There’s plenty of trails in the nearby Longleat estate and also a local club:

Frontpage

a16xmj
    Free Member

Thanks for the tip Andy. I have gotten in touch with black canon, looks promising.

cinnamon_girl

Have you found the perimeter loop along Salisbury Plain? You can start at Bratton White Horse (near Westbury) and there is public access the whole way along to Casterley Camp. It’s useful when the weather is poor although can be rather blustery! One way of getting the miles in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone looking for someone to ride with in Warminster, Wiltshire?’ is closed to new replies.