Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • anyone looking for a new cycle friendly flat in London?
  • ibnchris

OK, not strictly bike related but my flatmate is moving in with his girlfriend so I'm about to start the whole Shallow Grave interview process…

It's a two bed flat in Crouch End (nearest tube Finsbury Park, Highgate or Archway). It's got a huge garden, a big shed and a spare siting room is used to keep bikes and music stuff in. Perfect for cyclist because there's safe storage and a place to clean bikes and a concrete area in the garden for the turbo. What more could you ask for. I'm looking for about £675 PCM with all bills included.

You'd be sharing with me and I'm a thirty something bloke who's into mountain biking, music, travel and all hanging out with my mates. If you know of anyone looking for a new pad tell them to get in touch.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You know I'm planning to move, although I'd prefer something on my own. But I'll bear it in mind, and pass on the info to anyone I know who might be interested.

ibnchris

thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘anyone looking for a new cycle friendly flat in London?’ is closed to new replies.