Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • anyone live in wiltshire,can you help me find a magazine picture?
  • racefaceec90

strange request i know but i was at the doctor’s surgery this morning for a check up.whilst waiting i happened across a wiltshire life (or something similar sounding) magazine that had a beautiful picture of 2 tawny owls on the cover (one was the usual tawny owl colour,but the other was a dark grey/black colour.

inside the article was about the 5 different types of owl that we can see in wiltshire.

would really love to find the picture of the 2 tawny owls,as it was fantastic.

thanks a lot 🙂

Drac

inside the article was about the 5 different types of owl that we can see in wiltshire.

Teet?

DezB
    Free Member

2? How about 10?

racefaceec90

great pictures people,but alas not the picture i was looking for (although those are fab too 😀

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Can you not just contact the mag and ask them?

racefaceec90

i was guessing the name of the magazine i read tbh it had wiltshire as the main heading anyway (i think it was life also,but not certain).

i did look on wiltshire life website,but the cover picture wasn’t there unfortunately.

brassneck

Was it this months? I can look in the newsagents etc. if so or ask the rellys Over The Border (the good side)

racefaceec90

ah just found it (or a picture very similar to it). awww bless 😀

dobo
    Free Member

Owls sound like some scary monster creatures at night, amazing things.

bearnecessities

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘anyone live in wiltshire,can you help me find a magazine picture?’ is closed to new replies.