Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone leave in/near Brecon?
    Free Member

Morning!

I’ve seen a bike frame for sale, collection only, I can’t get to Brecon until sometime after April. I wondered if anyone would be up for collecting a bike frame for me and then letting me arrange a courier to collect it from you?

Bit of a long shot I know, but thought I’d ask.

Obviously, happy to cover your costs / donate some cash to a charity of your choice.

Cheers.

Nipper99
    Free Member

I work in Brecon and am happy to help.

core

What a place 😆

welshfarmer

Well done Nipper. I will also be heading there one day this week to pick up my accounts, and ride on Wednesday with a couple of lads who live there too (who would be prepared to help). So plenty of options if Nipper can’t for some reason.

welshfarmer

Not a Commencal 55 by any chance is it? 🙂

Free Member

Awesome! Many thanks! I’ve just emailed nipper and we’ll see if it can be sorted. I’ll let you know otherwise welshfarmer.

Cheers!

Free Member

No, not a commencal!

It’s an old/budget Lapierre.

welshfarmer

lol, it is just my mate in Brecon was getting his Commi ready to sell on the weekend. Would have been too much of a coincidence 🙂

drovercycles
    Free Member

Sounds like you’re sorted but we’d also be happy to help if needed. In Hay but within easy reach of Brecon and pass through fairly often.

Nipper99
    Free Member

Have replied to your mail Jon. I’m at Jeffreys & Powell Solicitors in town so all easy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone leave in/near Brecon?’ is closed to new replies.