Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone know where the serial no. is on a 2007 specialized fsr?
  • ivnickkate
    Free Member

Okay, I must be losing the plot but I can’t find the serial number on my Specialized FSR comp 2007, black and red version, before anyone says on the bb part of the frame, it’s not there, or been removed. I’ve checked my other bikes, and they are all on the underside of the bb shell. I’ve had this bike since new, but never bothered before, just doing it for insurance. Cheers.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Should be on the bb or a sticker on one of the tubes(mine is under the top tube) , do you still have the receipt from the bike shop as it should be there too!

Q: Where can I locate the serial number on my bike?A: Almost all of our serial numbers are located on the bottom bracket shell of the frame. Some newer models will have a non-removable sticker on the down tube near the bottom bracket. Specialized serial numbers typically start with “WUD”, “STT” or “STE”.

*If you are unable to find the answer to your question or would like further clarification, fill free to click on the “Contact A Customer Service Rep” tab above. You can also speak with any of our customer service representatives by phone at 877-808-8154. They are available Mon-Fri 7 am – 6 pm Mountain Standard Time.
    Source(s):
    http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/sbcf…

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Cheers PP, I’ve have another look tomorrow, I do have the receipt, but to find it maybe another story…………………

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    njee20
    Free Member

It was a real bugger on those – it’s on the back of the seat tube, below the front mech clamp IIRC, you’ll need a torch, the paint’s thick!

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Njee20, thanks, that’s where it is, and yes the paint is very thick.

njee20
    Free Member

No worries, always took ages to read those when we sold one!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know where the serial no. is on a 2007 specialized fsr?’ is closed to new replies.