• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jhw.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone know where I could buy/find a Blackburn X3 charger?
  • jhw
    Free Member

Like a stupid, I bought a Blackburn X3 LED light for £150 and now wish I’d simply saved and bought a real set of lights for £300. But that’s beside the point! I’ve lost the charger, and am wondering if it’s possible to buy them aftermarket or if I have to fork out £60 for another mediocre battery that will last for only an hour after a month’s usage. Does anyone know where I could find a charger – are they generic or do I need to get it from Blackburn? Needless to say I’ll be calling Blackburn tomorrow but wondered if anyone here knew, first.

jhw
    Free Member

Reckon this will do? Socket looks roughly the same. What I’m wondering really is whether all these things use a universal socket http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=22863&PartnerID=2812&awc=2698_1294604154_576827fc349560a93be4ec725e31b18d

jhw
    Free Member

bump…

smudge
    Free Member

Hi ihw the charger has to be matched to the battery chemistry ie NiMH or Li-Ion & also the battery voltage matched as you cant mix one type with another.

Any problems let me know and I will see what I can do for you, buy i’d suggest ringing Blackburn first and see if they will come up trumps for you.

jhw
    Free Member

Thanks – I just bought a second one instead!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know where I could buy/find a Blackburn X3 charger?’ is closed to new replies.