Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • anyone know where i can get a 51 Kenesis crosslight pro6?
  • turneround

thought id had one from fatbirds but now they are telling me they dont have them in stock until end of march, these seem to be as rare as rocking horse poo at the mo anyone know of some in stock…. google not helping… oh and i’d like to pay fatbirds prices (£450 :))

wwaswas

Maybe email Dom@kinesis and see if they’ve got any?

turneround

cool, have an email address pls?

timbur
    Free Member
    wwaswas

3 things to note having followed that link;

1) I now want one.

2) Looks like they have stock despite what the site says.

3) I bought a pair of Mavic shoes recently and I blame that Burt bloke in the video. Mine are a lot less flouro, though, it has to be said.

timbur
    Free Member

I’ve seen Rory’s in the flesh. It’s LOVELY.

It’s got that cable to hydro Tektro disc thing on it which is also just lovely.

Tim

turneround

none available from upgrade bikes… looks like a wait for me then 🙁

flip
    Free Member

Think i had the last white one from Fatbirds about 4 weeks ago:

Sorry 😐

pixelmix
    Free Member

Whoever you buy it from, it comes through Upgrades I believe.

I got one of the very first ones through The Bike Chain, who will be able to order it for you – worth giving them a buzz. Although they won’t have any stock, it will arrive in the same time as it would arrive from any other dealer. Dom was very kind in helping get me pretty much the first one to leave the company – worth sending him a tweet if you use twitter.

I believe that there is no stock until March as mentioned above, and even the prototype lying around at Kinesis was sold to Chipps in that lovely green colour.

I haven’t taken any pics recently, but here is an early shot of it to whet your appetite:-

Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 by pixelmix, on Flickr

turneround

one ordered from fatbirds……. 5 weeks wait 🙁

organic355
    Free Member

any update on these and the availability?

turneround

got mine about 2 weeks ago minus forks!! andother few days to get forks sent..just waiting on new set of flak jkts (£20 on sale from CRC!!)to pop on the discs and away she goes… I’ll post a pic when shes done

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘anyone know where i can get a 51 Kenesis crosslight pro6?’ is closed to new replies.