• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by fin25.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anyone know Unicycles in Loughborough?
  • MoreCashThanDash

They have a bike on ebay that may suit MrsMC, anyone used them at all?

MoreCashThanDash

Bump for the morning crowd

Dickyboy

I bought one for my partner, was more “used” than they advertised & negotiated a decent discount as a result, so I would say err on the side of caution

everyone
    Free Member

I’m fairly sure that’s the place to go in lboro if your bike’s been nicked.

scandal42
    Free Member

They seem to bez about in a nice new van with unicycles livery all over it, looks decent enough.
    So on the strength of that, I say BUY!”!!!!

MoreCashThanDash

Rather mixed reviews but thanks guys.

spicer
    Free Member

The bike shop round the back of the dodgy industrial estate in the dodgy part of town that sells all the bikes students get nicked? To be fair, other than the selling nicked bikes, I seem to remember the guy in there being pretty friendly and helpful

unicycles
    Free Member

unicycles loughborough

firstly do not sell stolen bikes..
    secondly we are based near b and q not on a back street industrial estate

all bikes can be inspected and test ridden before purchase

any body slandering the name of unicycles loughborough will be taken to court..
    we will not stand for this….

surfingobo
    Free Member

Despite the horrible reply from unicycles that has done nothing to improve the doubts one might have reading this thread, I’d have no problem recommending their service or their bikes based on friends experiences. I’ll be heading there when I’m ready to pick up a winter beater.

surfingobo
    Free Member

Also, to clear up a point you are at the back of an industrial estate, as is B&Q and a decent craft Brewer! I don’t see a problem with this presumably it’s part of how you keep prices low!

kazafaza
    Free Member

Went there with a friend who was looking for a cheap 2nd hand bike. Sales guy was really friendly and helpful, even adjusted the bike to fit my mate. And than I’ve bought a little BMW bike for my kid.
    No problems whatsoever, all seems decent.
    I’d recommend these guys.

Cougar

If you go to court, you might first want to learn the difference between slander and libel.

HTH.

whisky711
    Free Member

Spicer’s post also suggests Loughborough only has one dodgy part of town, and I can think of at least four. 🙂

I will not stand for this.

jamj1974

to court, you might first want to learn the difference between slander and libel.

:mrgreen:

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

To be honest, most of Loughborough is a sh*t hole these days.

scandal42
    Free Member

To be honest, most of Loughborough is a sh*t hole these days.

Everywhere is a shithole these days 🙄

It’s really not that bad

fin25
    Free Member

I quite like Loughborough.
    Haven’t bought anything from unicycles, been in there, can confirm they sell used bikes, none of them were stolen from me or my friends, all looked well serviced.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know Unicycles in Loughborough?’ is closed to new replies.