Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone know of any decent DH frame offers?
  • jimmy

Considering a new FS frame for some DH action this year, something 7 – 8″ travel. Anyone know of any good deals at the moment? Size small if anyone has 2nd hand for sale, too.

djglover
    Free Member

cycleworks in leatherhead had a 2008 big hit for £350 I think when I was in there last weekend

GW
    Free Member

how tall are you? got a medium ironhorse sgs dh complete

steveh

How much have you got? For second hand stuff look on southern downhill and descent world, there are some good deals out there at the moment.

For a new one (always my preference) have a look at the solid range, don’t know about this year but last year complete bikes were available for £2k with a good spec. Call the guys at mtb direct for more info.

Jimbo
    Free Member

Bound to be some Iron Horse Sundays going cheap soon. Feeling brave?

Spaceman
    Free Member

My mate has a well used but very sound Cove Playmate with Fox 40s on it for sale great bike. its a medium though.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Demo 7s. 2008 going for about £800. Good value imo.

GW
    Free Member

Jimbo – Member
    Bound to be some Iron Horse Sundays going cheap soon. Feeling brave?

What’s that meant to mean? 😕

there’s always loads of Sundays and Glorys for sale – simply coz there’s loads of Glorys and Sundays about

dropoff

How about a very little used 2004 Kona Stinky Primo size small 170mm travel £600 + post. got pics if youre interested

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know of any decent DH frame offers?’ is closed to new replies.