Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • anyone know of a lightweight/compact 1 man tent that has a good height inside?
  • kaiser
    Free Member

probably won’t sleep in it much but want something that i can put a put a chair inside ( helinox camp… new tall version)when i want an extended break during rainy days when i’m out bike touring . I like to read in peaceful places ! thought about a decathlon instant job but they’re a bit low inside . also considered a tarp but need trees and would like shelter from the wind. I’ve looked at lightweight fishing umbrellas but they are a bit heavy and too long really to carry on the bike . Any ideas?
    thanks
    bill

m360
    Free Member

Reckon you’d be looking at a tipi type tent to be honest. Tall tents aren’t usually light tents.

Personally I think a tarp and your current 1 man tent would be the best bet – a small increase in weight but give you that “living space” if you joined the tent with a tarp to your bike/fence/tree/etc

kaiser
    Free Member

you can buy a pop up fishing shelter for small cash but unfortunately although wind proof i know from experience they’re very water permeable!

welshfarmer
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘anyone know of a lightweight/compact 1 man tent that has a good height inside?’ is closed to new replies.