Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone know of a Chalet in Les Arcs are suitable for 4 or 5 families?
  • bland

Its for next summer, after something where 4 or 5 families all with young kids can go so the fellas can ride, kids can play and wives do what they do.

Open to suggestions on other places too but Bourg would work well as a hub for things going on and it would also allow the wives and kids to get the train from Geneva airport as it would be easiest for the men to drive a couple of cars and the wives and kids fly etc.

So any suggestions???

luffy105
    Free Member

Train from Bourg to Geneva is never easy unless something has really changed over the last couple of years. As for the chalet, there are a few people on here who live there. They will be along shortly I’m sure. Stevomcd is local and knows his stuff

bland

Yeah rode with Steveo this summer, smashing guy!

Agh train is interesting, i might have unwittingly presumed it served geneva airport! Thats typically French if it doesnt!

DavidB
    Free Member

We stayed in a place in Arc 2000 many years back which was a chalet/hotel and I think would fit your bill, we had four families in one. I cannot remember the name I am afraid but there are not many up that high.

But you could always use the camping huts down in the valley at BSM in Camping Le Versoyen

Legoman
    Free Member

null

We’ve stayed here – it belongs to a friend.
    6 beds, so might not be big enough depending how many kids you can bunk in together.

About 20 mins drive to Bourg.

Walking distance to a lift which I think goes up to Arc 1600 (we went in May and the lifts were shut).

DoctorRad
    Free Member

Have a look at these, which are used by Ski Esprit in the winter, but not the summer. We stayed there for skiing two years ago, and the chalets were great:

http://www.espritski.com/resorts/peisey-les-arcs/

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Bump on this thread, rather than making new one.. Looking for chalet that would accomodate 3 families as well

wallop

Try something like holiday-rentals.co.uk

When we were riding round Les Arcs in the summer there were lots of little villages with large chalets.

wallop
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know of a Chalet in Les Arcs are suitable for 4 or 5 families?’ is closed to new replies.