Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone know if those Decathlon droppers are still available?
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Like in that there Europe or something?

Thanks!

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

Definitely not I tried getting one as a spare a while back and emailed loads of people but it’s discontinued production. Shame because it’s a cracking post.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Okey dokes best find another cheapy

hoke
    Free Member

I’ll sell you mine if you want.

minimal use.

Email in Profile

fatgit
    Free Member

Hike
    If the OP doesn’t want it I might be interested if it’s 31.6
    Cheers
    Steve

hoke
    Free Member
    chakaping
    Free Member

I have a barely used KS Dropzone 31.6mm that came on a bike I just bought secondhand, in case that might be of interest?

Email in profile.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Hi hoke very interested but couldn’t see your email in your profile . Mine is in mine 🙂

hoke
    Free Member

Ooops. email sorted now.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

and what an excellent email address it is too!

reformedfatty
    Free Member

Alternatively. This is the same post

I think the fact that it’s being sold at 4 times the price of the decathlon one may put people off! apples and pears

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Seems there might be a market for cheap dropper posts! Nice as they are ,anyone else think reverbs and the like are over engineered for their function….?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

i just cant justify two reverbs which i cant really service at home. Want a cheap dropper for the hardtail

ads678

I’ve had a Tmars for about 3 years now, and also have a reverb.

The reverb is by far the nicer thing to use but the Tmars was less than £70 and has been faultless really. I know some people have had problems with them, but there also seems to be a lot of people having problems with the more expensive droppers as well.

I have completely stripped and rebuilt my Tmars a few times and modified it slightly to make it a bit more usable. If you’re prepared to get you hands dirty then the cheaper ones can work fine. Ok they’re ugly, but you can’t see it when your arse is over it!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know if those Decathlon droppers are still available?’ is closed to new replies.