Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone know if there is a new iPad coming out in the near future
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve had this Pad ¥¥ for a couple of years (sim enabled) and it’s about time I passed this to the nephews. I’d like a new iPad and possibly sim enabled too (but not crucial since I have an EE portable wifi) I’ve not really kept up with model changes recently on iPads, so asking if anyone knows if I go buy one now will a new version be out soon so I should wait..
    Cheers

jambalaya
    Free Member

Generally there is an annual refresh in the autumn, but you know this ? Most talk on MacRumours is about the “Pro” although I assume they will update the Air2 also. I got mine in November it was one of the first available I recall. So something similar again for 2015 in terms of schedule ?

zilog6128
    bikebouy
    Free Member

Cheers, yeah I do know Autumn is a favorite release season for Apple.. Just wondered if anyone heard if the Air2 is being replaced.
    Looks like it isn’t, but may get more “u mph”

Taverymuchly

jambalaya
    Free Member

Heard nothing (I do follow MacRumors fairly closely) focus seems to be on the Pro as the “wow” release. I would expect the Air to get a tweak too though. New model for Thanksgiving Black Friday and Christmas shoppers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know if there is a new iPad coming out in the near future’ is closed to new replies.