Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone know if the Carbon Easton Bars on Ebay are genuine as they seem cheap ?
  • fozworth
    Free Member

Im in the market for some carbon bars and seat post .Ihave had Easton cnt carbon DH bars on my full sus for a couple years and love um.Ive seen the xc ones on ebay at around £45 but am a little worried they might be copies although the sellers say genuine? also after a carbon seatpost but wasnt sure if the easton ones had issues .crc are doing controltech carbon ones for £60 but im not that sure about the brand.
    I know there are some deals out there but i just wondered if anyone can recoment a trusted ebay shop who is good for the real thing.

honourablegeorge

Got two Havocs and one Haven from BikeWagon on EBay, got a few quid off my making a low offer too. Thay’re a proper shop, delivery was quick/

xcstu
    Free Member

Bought a Easton ec90 off ebay came all boxed up and seemed very genuine! Still going strong after 6 months (touch wood) 🙂

nickc

two things spring to mind.

1. If it seems too good to be true…

2. Is it something you really want to be doing? Buying a seatpost made of carbon from a on line ebay seller? just to save a few quid?

fozworth
    Free Member

good point mate i,ll go for the Controltech Monoc Carbon MTB Seatpost on sale at CRC for £60 reduced from £160 odd

qwerty
    Free Member

I’ve just brought a bnib, 120gm carbon bar from All Terrain Cycles for under £20, should I worry??? (25.4mm)

Vortexracing

I hope they are genuine

I have just bought one of these 🙄

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321063786652?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

fozworth
    Free Member

Hi mate this is the guy I was about to buy off .he says they are genuine and I should see his feedback . What do u recon?

simondbarnes

When did Birmingham move to West Sussex? (item location)

Vortexracing

Hi mate this is the guy I was about to buy off .he says they are genuine and I should see his feedback . What do u recon?

Well I took a punt on them, I wasn’t aware of any Easton copied stuff around, but that may just be me being niaive

mboy
    Free Member

If the ebayer is surplusbikebits, then they’re genuine. Have bought stuff off them before. All of it is pukka stuff, just surplus to requirements from the manufacturers they bought it off.

Vortexracing

This guy goes under the name of qualitysalvage.2012

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know if the Carbon Easton Bars on Ebay are genuine as they seem cheap ?’ is closed to new replies.