Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone Know how to make the frame on Oakley five 3.0s smaller???
  • sambob
    Free Member

Bought some off the classifieds, suberb delivery and very helpful, but they are slightly too big. Does anyone know if i can bend the frames by heating them or have some other genius idea i could try? thanks for any help.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Hacksaw and superglue? 😀

sambob
    Free Member

that would be silly, surprised i hadn't thought of it. my small i mean the arms are too wide for my head, so they wobble around and fall off.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    highclimber
    Free Member

Get a new head

sambob
    Free Member

now there's an idea. would also make finding cricket helmets that fit easier, but thats due to me having a large head (or so i thought).

iain1775
    Free Member

grow a mullet
    wont help with the glasses but at least no one will then notice they are too big

Aidy
    Free Member

Layers of gaffer/electrical tape around the arms?

rs
    Free Member

maybe you should have looked at the girls selection 🙂

sambob
    Free Member

that probably would have been funny if i had understood it rs 😕 and thanks for that Aidy, that plan is less likely to cause lasting damage 🙂

rs
    Free Member

girls oakleys, made for smaller faces, might fit better, shakes head and walks away!

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

get those glasses string things that stop them falling off your bonce, then pull it tight? should stop em wobbling

sambob
    Free Member

but i have a massive head rs, thats why i didnt get it. and i would do that Mrcruchrider, but i would look like a bit of a pillock when wearing them whist not riding.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone Know how to make the frame on Oakley five 3.0s smaller???’ is closed to new replies.