Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone know "dave_H"
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

IF so can you see whats up ?

hasnt responded to my emails nor have i recieved the tires despite them being paid for asap 2 weeks ago

We have had strikes etc so im not accusing him of being a fraudster but it would be nice to get a reply 🙁

jon1973
    Free Member

David Hasselhoff?

Wally

Not THE Dave H . As in Hinde? This might run ….

daveh
    Free Member

Sooo close!

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

He lives near me and I dealt with him once and he was sound

julianwilson
    Free Member

I don't know him but I bought a frame from him on the classifieds a few months ago and it turned up very quickly, and very well boxed up if i recall rightly. Seemed like a friendly enough bloke if you can read that much into emails.

the-muffin-man

I bough a bike of him a couple of years ago – no trouble at all. He's been selling stuff on this forum for years.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I dont know him but you could try his work number and see if he's on holidays or something? Remember it's a workplace – so nice and polite.

If you cant find his number via his email address and the internet – email me and I'll tell you how to find it.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Yep noticed all he does is sell . Like i say dont think he was out to pull one over – will try another email address as my usual one might be getting picked up by spam filter and maybe no idea i havmt got them .

trail_rat
    Free Member

Still no reply ……

Sheriff_Fatman

I've bought a frame from him in the past (a while ago now though) and there was no problem at all. Have you tried on the Retrobike forum? – think he hangs about on there as well

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know "dave_H"’ is closed to new replies.