Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone know about (road) Di2 diagnostics ?
  • scaredypants

– apparently Madison don’t, or else CBA to reply

It’s Ultegra 6870 and specifically the LEDs on the junction box

WHen I check battery charge, (let’s imagine it’s topped up) I get the green light which then goes off after about a second or two but is then followed pretty much immediately by both green and red coming on for a second or two

The diagnostic “thingy” says everything is updated and functioning normally but I think there’s an earth fault somewhere as the battery drains over a few weeks of no usage. I’ve no real idea how to check where this is happening – do you ?

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Well if you hooked it up to Etube and no faults and you done a full system check.
    And you think there a earth that draining the Batt, I would check all cables, and connections.
    If that don’t work I would discount the batt from the system and see if it drains (faulty batt)

scaredypants

thanks
    Yeah, I think I might end up with it all off the bike and hooked up on a bench so I can isolate bits (I have one spare lead so can swap that around to see whether one of the existing ones has a fault)
    It’s the LED side of things that I’m really interested in – seems like it’s trying to tell me something but nobody seems to know what

crazybaboon

I think the LEDs flashing is part of the update to work with Bluetooth on the new duraace groupset.
    My mate updated his Ultegra groupset and its doing this now

scaredypants

Oh, so it may be normal behaviour – thanks cb.

Is your mate’s exactly the same as described up there (shows the charge status as normal, then goes off and lights up again with red & green for a couple of seconds) ?

(… don’t suppose anyone else can comment ? Mine’s all wired connections FWIW)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know about (road) Di2 diagnostics ?’ is closed to new replies.