Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • anyone know a good masseur near stafford
  • iDave
    Free Member

i am about to step up training and want a massage 2 x week. anyone know of a good sports masseur? as opposed to a sports injury clinic that want £30 a pop?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Have you tried asking at the Sports Centre by MacDonalds ? maybe they could put you onto someone ?

snakebite
    Free Member

step up…or start?

oomidamon

Have you tried Mammoth?

iDave
    Free Member

kind of step-up to the start SB – you probably don't know this but i ran 100km once you know

haven't tried mammoth, thought they were more injury treatment etc.. will have a nosey

scruff
    Free Member

Garrys missus will use her healing crystals and raki innit. Nice new X5 parked outside Mammoth these days, those triathletes are Tru Playerz.

scruff
    Free Member

O R, Bread has just had 2 massages for £30 from Esporta, but shes a platinum member- you will have to use the paupers masseuse at the council place. Kobe Matt knows of these things but hes in Devon.

iDave
    Free Member

i just want someone to rub my legs hard, so maybe I'll try behind superbowl on a friday night

scruff
    Free Member

The Interweb says theres is a NAMMT lady at Weeping Cross, it might be that back place behind the vauxhall garage.

Int there someone at Wolsley Bridge n'all?

iDave
    Free Member

Is NAMMT a kind of staffordshire MILF?

snakebite
    Free Member

Rik Mayall used to do a good hard leg rub…. 8O.

Keele University….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘anyone know a good masseur near stafford’ is closed to new replies.