Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone know a good bathroom / kitchen person in South London / Surrey
  • pk-ripper
    Free Member

I've got a flat that needs a new bathroom installing, and the existing kitchen renovating. Pretty much fully decided on the designs and fittings (for the bathroom at least) and been let down by a previously recommended bathroom chap.

So, anyone in the Kingston / Surbiton area or the surrounding had a bathroom fitted by someone they'd recommend? Certainly don't want to just use yellow pages, and still slightly sceptical that checkatrade is easily manipulated…

PK

Sonor
    Free Member

You could try this fellow: Simon Waller 07970 515263. He does Kitchen and bathroom refurbs, plumbing, tiling and carpentry.

He is as mad as a box of frogs, but whenever I have worked on the same sites as him he does a good job.

cinnamon_girl

and still slightly sceptical that checkatrade is easily manipulated…

Would be interested to know why you think that. Checkatrade is my first port of call these days, alongside personal recommendations.

Thank you. 🙂

pk-ripper
    Free Member

well, just go on there and choose any company and leave feedback. Only have to leave your details.

If I was a contractor and had a few mates willing to do that…

joolsburger
    Free Member

I have a very good friend who is the most fantastic kitchen fitter. Regularly does jobs up to £1/4 million. However he is not adverse to a small job here and there to fill in. If you want his details PM me, he is based in Molesey.

He did mine and many of our friends, perfectly.

As for Bathrooms Carlos is your man again drop me a mail.

mk1fan
    Free Member

You can try Francesco Donato. His company is Acqualine Ph7. Mobile number is 07762 480492.

He has the most important trait I look for in anyone. Do the job right, you do it once.

If he asks my names Stewart Catley.

joolzed
    Free Member

Blazin-saddles on here is a top Bathroom and Kitchen bloke. Did both our bathrooms and is in line to be booked for our kitchen;0)
    Highly recommended.
    Drop me a line if you want his contact details.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know a good bathroom / kitchen person in South London / Surrey’ is closed to new replies.