Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Anyone into Graphic Design? Looking for a cycling themed logo designed.
  • Woodentop
    Free Member

Evening … been doing a bit of maintenance / repairs in my spare time, just looking to make it a bit more official and get a business logo designed, something to use as a cover photo on Facebook / Instagram and a small basic logo to have as a small frame sticker.
    Anyone on here do a bit of graphic design and fancy earning a bit of cash ??
    I’ve got a few ideas but definitely need a bit of help / input as I’m pretty hopeless at this kind of thing.
    Give me a shout on here or email … ricmetcalf AT hotmail.com

Cheers

redstripe
    Free Member

James at recommended creative is good and into cycling, I think on here sometimes or google, cheers

oxym0r0n

I might be able to help – check me out on: breathebrandworks.com I have done a few cycling and outdoor related logos 🙂

ade9933
    Free Member

tried this?

https://www.hipsterlogogenerator.com/

fo’ free…

Drac

Now you’ve done it. Standby for videos of ‘people’ discussing doing design work for free.

jam-bo

and fancy earning a bit of cash ??

Woodentop
    Free Member

Now you’ve done it. Standby for videos of ‘people’ discussing doing design work for free.

and fancy earning a bit of cash ??

Not sure what those comments are about, never asked for anything for free, but hey, if you feel you want to get something off your chest then feel free.

yunki
    Free Member

Woodentop
    Free Member

YUNKI … give me your PayPal address and i’ll send the money over … any chance of making it a bit more Enduro though.

Drac

Not sure what those comments are about, never asked for anything for free, but hey, if you feel you want to get something off your chest then feel free.

Graphic designers have kicked off a few times on here for favours, discount or freebies posting meme’s and videos.

Can’t blame it’s how they make a living.

dirksdiggler
    Free Member

Graphic designers have kicked off a few times on here for favours, discount or freebies posting meme’s and videos.

And not one of them is as good at that as David Thorne

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Binners to the thread!

jam-bo

ut, never asked for anything for free, but hey, if you feel you want to get something off your chest then feel free.

I was on your side, I was pointing out that you weren’t asking anything for free. But hey ho.

Drac

And not one of them is as good at that as David Thorne

Yes then that gets linked.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Stop being so mean, jam bo.

😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes then that gets linked.

😀

TRue dat

Thread needs more rainbows though …then that gets linked.

sc-xc

[flashback]

Oasis

[/flashback]

oxym0r0n

Not having a pop at the OP, as we have been in touch via email but thought I’d leave this here for completeness:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/HvN2TS]27819-1bcm21h[/url] by oxym0r0n, on Flickr

ollybus
    Free Member

Try Smithy Creative It’s run by a great guy, a roadie, but don’t hold that against him!

Woodentop
    Free Member

I was on your side, I was pointing out that you weren’t asking anything for free. But hey ho.

Sorry pal, no offence meant

Definitely not looking for anything for free, I was hoping that there’d be someone on here who’d be interested in doing it as a job on the side, a few hours on an evening for abit of cash in their pocket, and in the hope it’d be cheaper than approaching someone who runs a business.
    I know folk who run a business need to earn a living and aren’t gonna do it for next to nothing, but I’m not really in the position to be spending £150+ for a logo for a small Facebook page, if I was looking to go into business full time, then yes, I’d be willing to pay that kind of money.
    Cheers to the few folk that have been in touch / shared info.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Anyone into Graphic Design? Looking for a cycling themed logo designed.’ is closed to new replies.