Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone in the Worthing area have a 51cm Road bike I could rent for half a day?
  • davosaurusrex

Long shot but my sister is down for a couple of days and my brother who has her spanking new carbon specialized ruby in the back of his van hasn’t made it as he has the sniffles. Keen to go out for a ride with her for a few hours as it will be the only chance we get this summer, anyone localish have a 51cm (ish) Road bike we could use for a half a day? Happy to rent for cash/beer/other, have a quality thule rack for transport and will of course be thoroughly cleaned (and lubed if desired although lube brand preference varies obvs) before returning. Cheers!

DrP

Can use my 54cm tripster if you want?
    Away for the whole weekend so it’ll just be sat there..

DrP

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I have a 49cm Kona PhD spare in the shed. It has Easton risers rather than drops but she’s ready to go. Can swap out for one on Mary’s fairly quickly if preferred and are quite aero when fitted upside down.

I’m in Alton Hampshire if that’s not too far.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    davosaurusrex

DrP – thanks, think it might be a bit big for her as she is between 48 and 51 usually but am waiting to hear back from her

Jef – thanks very much but a bit far

TiRed

Where are you? I have a Small Defy 5 built up and ready for my nephew to ride. I’m racing Surrey League at Kirdford on Sunday afternoon and could bring it along if you fancy a ride in the countryside.

EDIT Doh! Worthing to Kirdford is 22 miles. Not far to drive for a ride in the lanes. And it is a 9 AM start (ulp)

DrP

Dave – post up on the Angmering CC facebook page.
    They’re a kind bunch of short arses….

DrP

davosaurusrex

Ian – Angmering CC looks to be a club you have to sign up to to be able to post. Cheers for the idea though, have posted up on Quest’s page

Tired – again thanks but she is only down until Saturday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in the Worthing area have a 51cm Road bike I could rent for half a day?’ is closed to new replies.