Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone in the NWest/WYorks 'rent' me a car?
  • hora
    Free Member

Basically for a few weeks. It can be a snotter etc and the car would be fully comp insured.

Rental paid and I would look after it. If it was mine it’d be a different matter.

Just until I have sorted out a legal issue on a car I am rejecting.

robdob
    Free Member

I clicked on this thread hoping I could help, but can’t I’m afraid. If you need a lift I might be able to help with reasonable notice given – I know you go to Outlane sometimes.

hora
    Free Member

I’m not getting into a car with you! 😆

robdob
    Free Member

Hey! You were the one I couldn’t (actually wouldn’t because of the speed limit) keep up with when driving out of the Peaks! And you said you were driving slowly. :-/
    Hope it all goes well anyway. What’s the problem with your car?

ton

is it so you can go dogging at scammonden?

robdob
    Free Member

If it is the lift offer is well and truly withdrawn. 😉

hora
    Free Member

Subaru = Maximum talent compensator

New car (to me) came with a gearbox fault. Main dealer agreed there was an issue and it would be ready for me/sorted when I took the car.

Its been back again and the Technician admitted to me that ‘its as good as it gets as there is a known batch/year(s) with the same issue’.

I’m not willing to accept this foible.

robdob
    Free Member

I think I’d agree with you there. Just because there’s a known problem doesn’t mean you should just accept it. It’s not as if the gearbox is a minor component of the car!!
    Can you not drive it while this issue is being sorted out?

hora
    Free Member

When you reject a car I think normally you have to stop using the car.

ricochet_rob
    Free Member

Where abouts are you ?

binners

Why don’t you just do what everyone in Salford does when in need of personal transportation. Nick the nearest Vauxhall, then simply torch it when your journey is complete

hora
    Free Member

Rich-Rob manchester based. Listen to binners, I drive like his gran. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in the NWest/WYorks 'rent' me a car?’ is closed to new replies.