Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone in Southampton who can help me out (SomaRich, WCA??)
  • DrP

Basically, I wanted to pop into the new Go-Outdoors store that's openend on the Milbrook road, to pick up a bargain tent! But I'm on nights this weekend, and am too knackered to drive there and back from Poole for a 50 quid tent (the prospect of falling asleep at the wheel and making my child a bastard don't appeal!).

Can anyone do me a favour and pick me up a Vango Beta 350 in black/green this weekend, as the sale ends tomorrow….
    Website Here showing the tent.

It'll be £50 for teh tent, and £4 for some loyalty card thingy.

Of course reimbursement will be made immediately (cash/bank transfer/paypal gift…) and I can pick it up next week.

So – any kind souls out there??!! Ta muchly! xxx

DrP

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Done.

DrP

Hazzah! The legend that is WCA is my hero 🙂
    Cheers Nick, much appreciated,

DrP

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

you are the proud owner of a tent and £50 of debt.

Pop round and pick it up whenever you want.

Cheers

DrP

Thanks you muchly!

DrP

MrNutt
    Free Member

you going camping? sounds intents maaan!

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

You should see what i bought (different thread). i would tell you but am keeping it under my hat at t he moment.

MrNutt
    Free Member

let me guess, a helium balloon kit? (I know you already have a Mr Angrygrinder in your WCAcave)

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I actually had to give the helium canister back after my daughters wedding but I reckon I could do a Proof of Concept with the old Calor gas canister if you want to take photos.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Southampton who can help me out (SomaRich, WCA??)’ is closed to new replies.