Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone in Newcastle or nearby riding on Sunday
  • Kahurangi

who wouldn't mind someone tagging along for a bit?

Seriously, my alternative is driving back to Hexham to find some trails I know for a blast, which means I'll end up not riding at all.

jonb
    Free Member

midaircrisis.co.uk

if I ride it'll be gently on the road.

ScotlandTheScared

As Jonb says I think newcastle mountainbike club (www.midaircrisis.co.uk) is going to Cow Green Reservoir tomorrow. They would be happy to see you – turn up at Terry's house (map on site) for 8am I think. I still dont know if I can make it tomorrow, but that would be a quality ride which will probably take most of the day once you travel there and get back…

Kahurangi

Cheers fellas, I'll be in touch properly in a few weeks once I'm settled about getting out with you regularly. I'm in need to something brief this weekend and rode Garrigill/High Cup Nick/Cow Green/Dufton/Cross Fell a few weeks ago!

Xylene
    Free Member

I was at Chopwell yesterday and a lot of the logging work areas have opened up.

I found a cheeky single track with a couple of man made jumps on it, one quite large, for me anyway. I've started to explore a lot more there now and have started to notice little tracks running here and there.

matth75
    Free Member

JonB – your knees giving you grief after last weekend?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Newcastle or nearby riding on Sunday’ is closed to new replies.