Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Anyone in here know 3D Rendering?? Cad type content….
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

I’m a sales manager for a company that installs medical gasses and alarms behind beds in hospitals. We are chasing some work at a £75m new build hospital and we are being asked to give illustrations of a new product we are proposing. I’m looking for someone who can work with us to produce drawings/illustrations of our product.

Does anyone on here do this sort of stuff and interested in working with us??

email in profile if you are…

nickjb
    Free Member

I do this sort of thing (3D CAD). It forms a big part of my day job as a freelance designer. I work on a wide range of products and there’s some examples here 3D cad design and here 3D interactive exhibition design. I’ve got plenty more if you want something specific. Email in profile or via links

offshoredave
    Free Member

Hi Mick
    I presume that Nick will be able to help you out but I can also produce 2D drawings and 3D models and visualisations using 3D Studio Max and VRay for fantastically realistic results.
    I’m working in the Mediterranean on a survey vessel at the moment but if you require any help in the future feel free to get in touch.
    Regards
    Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in here know 3D Rendering?? Cad type content….’ is closed to new replies.