Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone in Edinburgh have a Cotic Soul?
  • rbois
    Free Member

Pretty set on ordering one of the new Soul 26’s but am right between sizes. Leaning toward a small as I’m a girl with the typical long legs, shorter torso situation. Just looking to see if anybody’s got a small or even a medium I could take a gander at, maybe sit on.
    Cheers!

dukeduvet

before I bought mine I chatted to Cotic and they sent me a demo bike to Sprockets in Kilmarnock. Was a bit of a trek from Edinburgh but was good to check sizing and get a demo ride too.

Shame the bike chain closed as they could have helped you out.

sadly mine is a large frame so not much use

epicsteve
    Free Member

I’ve got a medium Soul up in Edinburgh but won’t be there again until Christmas so depends if you can wait that long.

vmgscot

Sprockets still alive and well in Kilmarnock

rbois
    Free Member

Yeah, I was thinking of trying to get over there.
    Obviously I’m extremely excited so I want to build it up asap. But I want to make sure I get it right, so I’m forcing myself to be patient.
    I’ll be away for Christmas, back in town for the 28th so may just work out epicsteve.

stealthcat

Have you talked to Cotic? They are usually quite good on sizing…

blahblahblah
    Free Member

Yup. Small 2011 soul in orange.

I’m looking to sell too, if you were interested.

Stockbridge based. You are welcome to it for a day.

My email is wvedwards at gmail dot com

Cheers, Bill

iainc

+1 on Sprockets – friendliest bike shop in the west ! Craig, Chris or Dave will sort you a test and likely a cracking deal if you choose to buy new.

1981miked
    Free Member

I have a small your welcome to have a squint at and have a shot on. I’m in Dundee tho, not far mind u! Closer than Kilmarnock!

rbois
    Free Member

Hey, thanks.
    Yeah Dundee is doable! If you’re around on a sunday, I wouldn’t mind popping over.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Edinburgh have a Cotic Soul?’ is closed to new replies.