Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone in Chippenham (Wilts) area need a lodger?
  • RobHilton
    Free Member

Am working on contract & looking for somewhere from next week. Until maybe July.

Can supply own bikes 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

Do self bumps work?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Do self bumps work?

Not if you’re looking for a landlord/landlady! They might not approve of that sort of behaviour!
    😉

RobHilton
    Free Member

You dirty old maaaan!

RobHilton
    Free Member

*ahem*

CountZero

Not in a position to help personally, and I’ve been trying to think of someone who does, but drawing a blank, unfortunately.
    Sorry.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Had you asked a month ago I could’ve helped, but am now lodgerful.

Am about 20 miles from Chippenham, though.

iolo
    Free Member
    JulianA
    Free Member

If you’re on the £625 per day VBA contract I saw around there recently you ought to be able to afford a very nice hotel!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Have been trying spareroom – noone seems to have a garage 🙁 I’ve got 3 bikes with me ATM (OTT I know), but would like to be able to get out on all of them. May have to got a bit n-1 for a while 🙂

If I am on that^ contract I’m still pretty good with munny and won’t be spunking it everywhere just cos I can 🙂 Make hay while the sun shines…

JulianA
    Free Member

If you are on that contract Rob fair play to you. It’s a good rate and long may it continue for you. I don’t think I’m ever going to get that sort of rate – and I’m quite happy with my lot: little stress and not too far from home at the mo…

Good luck!

iolo
    Free Member

Try putting a wanted on spareroom explaining your needs. It worked for me when I was working contracts.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Good idea iolo – I’ll give it a try…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone in Chippenham (Wilts) area need a lodger?’ is closed to new replies.