Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Anyone hoping for the Euro to crash slightly over the Greece problem?
  • saleem
    Free Member

That is great uplink, treat them mean keep them keen,love the fact he's got a bottle to quench the thirst he's worked up carrying the brolly

postierich
    Free Member

1.11 yesterday 1.15 now 😕

juan
    Free Member

Rich it's still too high 😉
    Can't wait for a 1.01 to be fair I could come and visit friend in the UK more often 😀

saleem
    Free Member

Last year when I was in Milan it was 1=1 and it ended up being £11 for a half pint and glass of wine, I thought my balls had dropped again 😀

Edukator
    Free Member

Whatever asset class you choose your investment will only be worth what people are willing and able to pay for it. Some things are a safer bet than others.

If you want an idea of how currency will do long term have a look at the trade surplus/deficit, dependence on imports and sources of revenue – edit: and inflation. For the UK:

1. An ever increasing trade deficit.

2. Increasing dependence on imports.

3. Declining revenues from North Sea oil and gas, banking and finance, pharma and what's left of manufacturing. Those are the things that have kept Britain afloat for the last 20 years.

I have no pound denominated investments whatsoever. To lose my bet the pound will have to get back over €1.50 which I doubt.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Anyone hoping for the Euro to crash slightly over the Greece problem?’ is closed to new replies.