Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone here live in or near Bracknell?
  • B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Just wondering what the weather and conditions have been like the last week? has there been alot of snow? people not being able to get to work etc.
    Ta
    Banana

teef
    Free Member

Do you seriously think anybody is going to admit to living in Bracknell?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Where’s Bracknell?

joolsburger
    Free Member

I work in Wokingham, no snow, not much rain. Trails look OK. Swinley looks fine on my way into work.

cinnamon_girl

Do you want a report on Swinley Forest conditions? If so, I can help!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Ok cheers, no snow at all then. Not asking for MTB reasons hense posting in Chat. Just want to know before I contact someone and I’m expecting they may give me a load of BS. I just wanted to eliminate the obvious excuse for most of the country the last week or two.

cinnamon_girl

Well, the snow has almost disappeared from my garden. Has been warmer today. Roads all clear although we’ve had some fog.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

C_G, So there has been some snow then?

cinnamon_girl

No snow this week, just very cold up until today. Towards the end of last week we weren’t getting any post, in fact I had some on Sunday!

Last week we had a lot of snow.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Ok, so similar to up north, a reasonable amount of snow last week which has stayed around until today, no postal service for 5 or 6 days etc etc.

cinnamon_girl

Last weekend conditions were OK and have been this week. Don’t forget that we are over-populated and roads grind to a halt very quickly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone here live in or near Bracknell?’ is closed to new replies.