Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • anyone heard of Viessmann boilers??
  • renton
    Free Member

as title really

need to have a new boiler in our house we rent out as the old potterton one has give up the ghost.

the plumber/gas fitter has recommended a viessmann boiler saying they are german built and just as good as worcester bosch boilers just a bit cheaper.

any ideas??

hammerite
    Free Member

Yep, very well known. Should be fine.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Yep, as above very well known.

wrecker
    Free Member

Good kit. Not as good as Bosch (IMHO) but good never the less.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I have had one for about 3 years. No one had heard of them at that point. However they are hugely popular on the continent.

German co. First time they entered the UK market they launched boilers using cheap innerds which didnt work (only in UK market). 2nd time around they have used award winning technology.

Ours has an external temperature sensor which means the boiler doesnt work hard when its warmer outside. We are very pleased with ours so far and it comes with a 5 year parts and labour guarantee.

Cheaper than WB and Valliant, but I wouldnt be surprised if that once they become more established in the UK if their prices go up.

renton
    Free Member

just out of interest what sort of price can i expect to be paying to rip out the old regular boiler and tank, fit a new combi and plumb it all in etc.

house is 3 bed end terrace with 7 rads.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘anyone heard of Viessmann boilers??’ is closed to new replies.